Posted on May 30, 2021 by Jobcare
- Full Time
- Western Cape
- Posted on May 21, 2021
- Salary: R15 000 – R20 000
- Closes: Jun 4, 2021
MasterStart is an edtech business that places human connection at the heart of our flexible and fully supported online learning programmes. Our portfolio of programmes empower learners to grow, adapt and develop their careers in our fast-changing world.
At MasterStart, we are:Passionate about what we do,Flexible in our approach,
Genuine in our actions and are committed to Thriving together!
We are looking for a finance clerk/administrator to join our finance team.
●Bank○ Daily uploading of bank statements○ Daily allocation of bank statement line items
○ Bank reconciliation● Debtors:○ Daily maintenance of the cash deposit sheet○ Receipting of all debtor receipts in the CRM (EFT, debit order and credit card)
○ Debtor reconciliations● Creditors:○ Recording of all supplier invoices, ensuring correct general ledger expense account allocation○ Obtaining the required authorisation for invoice payments○ Load all supplier payments on the online banking platform
○ Monthly supplier reconciliations● General:○ Assist the Group Financial Accountant with system reconciliations
○ Ad hoc financial administration
What we look for:
– People with high attention to detail– Confident, outgoing, positive people– Hard working attitude– Team players– Self-driven– Goal-orientated
– Ability to embrace innovation in everything they do
● Bcom accounting degree or equivalent● Minimum 3 years, post qualification, relevant working experience
● Understanding of VAT (when to, and not to claim)
● Higher grade mathematics in Grade 12
● Advanced excel skills
● Skilled at performing reconciliations
Candidates with the following will be preferred:
● Minimum of 3 years experience as a creditors clerk/ finance clerk
Finance Clerk/Administrator related positions;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0