Posted on Jun 3, 2021 by Jobcare
Messenger – George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Location : Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital
Employer : Department of Health
Closing Date : 08-06-2021
- Reference Number : refs/008850
- Directorate : Patient Administration
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R 102 534.00 – R 120 780.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr TJ Hlongwane : 012 529 3154
- A minimum of Grade 10/Abet level 4/Equivalent with 1 to 2 years’ messengers experience in Clinical Environment shall serve as an added advantage. Knowledge of messengers services. Knowledge of Code of Conduct. Ability to work shifts (day and night) and extended hours. Adhere to Occupational Health and Safety Regulations as well as Infection Prevention and Control Principles. Skills: problem solving, good communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and report writing, ability to work under pressure
- Collect documents from all wards and deliver at Matron’s offices and various areas, collect blood products/ specimens from the wards to blood bank and laboratory. Collect patient’s files from various areas and attend to Theater requests for massaging, take a TTO/PC’s files from the wards to dispensary department and various areas. Do errands inter departmentally e.g. X-Ray, all Allied departments, wards, OPD and A&E departments.
- NOTE NB: CLOSING TIME WILL BE 12H00 ON THE CLOSING DATE: The Provincial Government of Gauteng is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. Applications must be submitted on a new updated Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service Department or from the website and must be completed in full, failure to do so will result in your application being not considered. Applicants are advised that until 31 December 2020 the ‘previous’ application for employment (Z83) form will be applicable, however from 1 January 2021, a new application for employment (Z83) form will be effective. Should an individual wish to apply for a post on or after 1 January 2021, he/she will be required to submit the new application for employment form (Z83) which can be downloaded at www.dpsa.gov.za-vacancies. From 1 January 2021 should an application be received using the incorrect application form employment (Z83), it will not be considered. Recently certified copies of qualifications, ID copy and a CV must be attached. Original certification should be not more than six months. The specific reference must be quoted. Applications can be delivered to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, 3111 Setlogelo Drive, Ga-Rankuwa, 0208 Nurses Home Block 13 (HR Registry) or posted to: Dr. George Mukhari Academic Hospital, Private Bag X422, Pretoria 0001 or Apply online at www.gautengonline.gov.za. It is legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members are subjected to Personnel Suitability Check (PSC)- Verification, upon appointment within the department. This verification processes entails reference checks, identity verification, qualification verification, criminal records checks. Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within OHS Act 85 of 1993.APPLICANTS ARE INFORMED THAT A STRICT AND CRITICAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BOTH ON CV AND REFERENCES SHALL BE EMBARKED UPON. The applicants who previously applied for Messenger refs/008204 are advised to re-apply.
Messenger – George Mukhari Academic Hospital related opportunities;
Was this helpful?
0 / 0