Posted on Aug 11, 2021 by Jobcare
RBIDZ INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Closing date: 19 August 2021
The Richards Bay Industrial Development Zone Company SOC Ltd. (RBIDZ) is a purpose-built
and secure industrial estate on the north-eastern coastline of South Africa.
- Grade 12
- Relevant National Diploma or N6 in the relevant field.
- Unemployed, no workplace experience needed.
- Must be between ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Must not have done any internship before.
- Duration of 12 months’ contract
- Accounting/Bookkeeping intern
To apply please follow this link https://rbidz.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/52282
- Transport and Logistics Intern
To apply please follow this link https://rbidzAskillsmaoafrica.corn/Jobilndex/52283
- Public Relations/Marketing Intern
To apply please follow this link https://rbidz.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/52284
The successful candidate will be placed at Zululand Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ZCCI) and
provided with relevant workplace skills as well as experience in order to be prepared for the job market.
- Excellent interpersonal skills • Excellent Computer Literacy skills • Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal) • Attention to detail • Organized • Team player • Ethical • Fast learner • Professional Etiquette
To apply, please follow the links above.
Equity Statement: Preference will be given to suitably qualified applicants in line with the RBIDZ and the ZCCI Employment Equity plan.
Applicants that are interested in applying for the advertised positions must apply as per instruction
above. Please ensure that all certified qualifications are attached in addition to your comprehensive CV.
Candidates with foreign qualifications will be expected to have their qualifications evaluated by South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
|Successful candidates will be placed at the Zululand Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to recruitment©rbidz.co.za No hand delivered applications will be accepted. Tel: 035 797 2602|
Was this helpful?
0 / 0