Posted on Sep 3, 2021 by Jobcare
Call Centre Agent: Mr Price Money
Location: Durban, KWAZULU-NATAL,
Closing date: Not Mentioned by Employer
Dealing with customer’s queries, processing store card applications and employment verification.
- Call Handling & Administration:
- Ensure customer’s queries, correspondence and needs are actioned timeously to provide excellent customer service and avoid backlogs and customer complaints.
- Telephonically confirm employment and personal details to verify information provided on the store application forms.
- Update customer’s details on relevant Debtor’s systems to ensure accurate and up to date customer details base.
- Process all store card applications across all divisions to increase customer and credit base (outbound agents only).
- Grade: 12
- 1 Year Call Centre Experience.
- Knowledge/ Skills:
- Consumers Protection Act.
- Debtors Processes.
- POPI (Protection of Personal Information Act).
- Inquba Software.
- National Credit Act.
- ICASA (Independent Communications Authority of South Africa).
Was this helpful?
0 / 0