Posted on Sep 28, 2021 by Jobcare
PepsiCo Learnership Opportunity
Closing date: 01 October 2021
Location: All Provinces, South Africa
Applicants will go through a screening process and will be placed on a structured learning programme which includes theoretical and practical workplace experiential learning over a period of at least 12 months. On successful completion of this learnership, learners will have a sound understanding of marketing and brand management principles. The programme builds practical competence in sales and negotiation skills, promotion techniques, optimisation of customer satisfaction, handling customer complaints, working in a sales and marketing team, and compliance and legislative considerations.
- A valid certified copy of South African Identity document
- A valid Code 8 Drivers Licence
- An active Bank account & SARS number
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate with Pure Maths and English Literacy
- A 3 year tertiary qualification in Sales or Marketing (degree or diploma)
- Must be willing to work shifts
- No experience required
- Learnerships are available for young people who have completed school, college or learning at other training institutions. You must be older than 18 and younger than 34 to be eligible for a learnership
- Certified copies of highest education certificates
*Successful applicants will be expected to complete a learnership, over 12 months. All learners embarking on this qualification will obtain 139 credits.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0