Posted on Nov 18, 2021 by Jobcare
Internships: City of Johannesburg
Department: Environmental & Infrastructure Service Department (EISD)
Salary Range: R8 329.27 pm (cost to company, basic salary, no benefits) Completed qualification, with at least 360 credits OR
Salary Range: R3 500.00 pm (cost to company, basic salary, no benefits) must be enrolled as student Appointment
• Matric plus a Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering, Environmental or/ and Energy Studies registered at SAQA 5 or 6 with at least 360 credits; OR
• Matric plus enrolled for a Diploma Electrical Engineering, Environmental or/ and Energy Studies registered at SAQA level 5 with an enrolment letter at current tertiary institution;
• WHEREAS the institution envisages extending the training of the student by adding a practical or experiential training discipline hereinafter referred to as “training”, namely in the field of Energy or Environmental management as part of the existing course/studies;
• Computer literacy, communication and coordinating skills;
• Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
• Ages between 18 – 35 years; and
• Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
Primary Function: Provide support in the development of policies, strategies and energy projects I the City.
Key Learning Areas: Assist the Energy subunit with policy and strategy development, including the collation of energy data for reporting purposes. Assist with the implementation of EEDSM. Leading Competencies: Computer literacy; Good interpersonal, coordinating and communication skills; Ability to follow instructions. Core Competencies: Must form part of a multidisciplinary team. Good Interpersonal and Communication skills and be able to work with the group. Coordination and Problem-Solving skills required and Batho Pele Principles.
Contact Person: Revonal Mckenzie
Tel No: (011) 587 4307
Workplace: Traduna House, 118 Jorissen Street, Braamfontein
All applications will be through the website using this link:
Or visit www.joburg.org.za and click on Vacancies
Was this helpful?
0 / 0