Posted on May 12, 2022 by Jobcare
Internships: Northlands Primary School
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Closing Date: 20 May 2022
Northlands Primary School Sports Internship
A Governing Body paid post as a Sport Intern has become available at Northlands Primary School.
We invite young, enthusiastic, hard-working students who are currently studying towards on Educational Degree or are a qualified graduate that is completing their PGCE, through a recognised tertiary institution, to apply for the position of Sports Intern at Northlands Primary School.
- This position is a Fixed Term Contract.
- Duty Times will be, 06h00 – 15h30 Monday to Friday and 06h00 – 12h30 Saturday
- Duties will include (but are not limited to) all Intro-mural Physical Education Lessons and all Extra-mural Sporting Activities.
- The successful applicant must hold valid Police Clearance Certificate.
- The successful applicant must hold valid Sexual Offenders Clearance Certificate.
- A permanent or temporary SACE Certificate will be beneficial.
Students that require academic / classroom time for practical teaching / varsity requirements will be accommodated in our academic programme. Previous experience in a school as well as provincial c,r national colours in a sporting code/s and any coaching qualifications will be beneficial.
Please submit an application for confidential consideration to the deputy principal, Mr Clive Beetge on email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Friday 20 May 2022 Submission of an application will not in itself entitle the applicant to on Interview. All candidates shortlisted for interviews will be contacted directly and those not contacted after Monday 23 May 2022 should consider their application unsuccessful. NPS reserves the right not to fill this position.
Was this helpful?
0 / 0