Entry Level Jobs South Africa operates https://internships.jobcare.co.za/. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information to give you a better browsing experience. By using the Site, you are providing your consent to us for your data collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information We Collect and Use
We are collecting the below-given information:-
- 1. When you sign up as a Jobseeker, Employer or Recruiter, you need to create an account in our website give some set of your personal information such as the first name and surname, gender, email address, postal address, username, and the password.
- 2. When Applying for a Job, you need to share your transactional information’s which includes the telephone number, postal address and any other information as per the Employer’s instructions.
- 3. When you use our service, in this phase you need to share your location information means
- 4. Address associated with your IP. It can include the IP address for viewing the technical data.
How We Collect the User Data
We are collecting the information of your website through the log data. Like different website operators, we are generally collecting the information that usually send by your used browser whenever visit the site.
This log data can include several pieces of information such as the IP address that refers to the computer’s internet protocol, browser type, and version, address, the page of the site you visit, the date and time of the visit and other statistics.
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- 1. To maintain internal record.
- 2. To enhance our service quality.
- 3. We may periodically send emails about new adverts or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- 4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for if there be any need to do so. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to user’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We always strive to protect your personal information. So, we always put our 100% effort to secure the information of our website as it is fully protected. We are generally referring to protecting your personal information by using the commercially acceptable mode of protection. Whenever you want us to remove any of our personal information, just inform us through email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can delete that data from the record permanently and limit the uses of our website.
Our passion for Job Seekers is too much, we indeed care and we work hard to help them
Advise to Jobseekers
Jobseekers have option on Jobcare platform to keep their resumes private.
As a Jobseeker we advise you not to meet with employers in private for interview or any meeting
Employers & Recruiters must have a registered Company before we can approve their Job adverts on Jobcare platform
It is the responsibility of the employer to call Jobseekers for Interviews, not our responsibility
Employers who don’t comply with our privacy & policy terms, their accounts will be suspended for a period of a year